Sunday, February 22, 2009

The purpose (of the blog)

In this blog I am going to put down in writing my thoughts, and maybe also some of the anecdotes of my life, from here and there. The posts may revolve around things like purpose, logic, destiny, some happenings etc. I think I need a blog so as to reach out, and also because some of my thoughts may be kinda hard to comprehend and digest, at least orally. This is needed more for the teachings that I think I cannot impart in the classroom as they may be too heavy, at least for sophomores. These are the sort of facts of life that are very much there, but no one thinks about them. And life began for me after 23, so I should basically be getting new material to post in the future.

The purpose is also to show that everything - what we do , what our capabilities are and even what is possible , is limited only by our mind. The only limits we percieve are only apparent and the limits can always be redefined through planned, directed efforts

No comments:

Post a Comment