Thursday, May 21, 2009

IPL by Rajnikanth

Rajnikanth is one of my favorite topics for a joke. Others include "sansani"(impersonations), DG jokes and all. And then I always have my repartees with me, especially used on my students. I am putting up a Rajnikanth joke , and may put up more in the time to come:

The scene is the final of IPL series, between the Tamil JumpingJacks and the Mumbai Daredevils. Its the final ball and 24 runs are required. According to eminent and recognized personalities like Albert Einstein, sir Isaac Newton, Thomas Alva Edison , Duckworth, Lewis etc etc, it is impossible. Rajnikanth is on strike. The bowler bowls his stuff, confident of the victory. Rajani hits the ball in his signature style. While the ball is in the air, it splits into four pieces; and all four pieces go for sixes. Its 24 runs!!! The Tamil JumpingJacks win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment